Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Photo Shoot

Taken 10/26/08 These pictures are all from Ken and Kelsey's blog. Yes, I basically stole them, but with good reason. My camera is temporarily missing:( I also feel I have the liberty to do this, because I took them! In the case that I didn't take the picture, I might have just used them anyhow:) Here Kelsey and I are posing.
Kelsey and Ken were celebrating their 1 1/2 year anniversary that day.
This is roughly the spot on campus where my father proposed to my mother and also where my older brother proposed to my sister-in-law. Ken and Kelsey had their own engagement spot but it was fun to reenact the past! We laughed a lot while taking these.
Ken and Kelsey are sooo fun. They are the greatest brother and sister here in Utah! Ken, I am so glad you married Kelsey. She loves you and needs you. She should also listen to you a little bit more:)

No comments: