Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time to Think

This week I have been out of commission and haven't gone to work. However, I am planning on going back to work tomorrow. Today I felt so nauseous I felt as if I was about to pass out sitting in a chair...you know, got light headed, seeing a bit of black, cold/sweaty feeling/heart racing....not fun.

Because of all this extra thinking time I have been able to think about all the things I am grateful for and of the future.

Things I am Grateful for Today:

1. Family (Mom, Dad, Joe, Carrie, Kelsey, Ken, Ruth, William, Peter, Sawyer, and those yet to come. :)
2. The gospel of Jesus Christ
3. Being able to have a healthy body, exercise, and eat healthily
4. My nice apartment
5. A working car that at least I think is pretty snazzy
6. Friends!
7. My calling
8. How beautiful this fall has been
9. The opportunity to be home for 2 months last summer
10. Lately, homemade fajitas...yum.
11. Also, slightly frozen fruit (raspberries, strawberries, pineapple, peaches, etc.) in plain yogurt with added sugar...exquisite!

Exciting Future Plans:

1. Thanksgiving in Basin City, Washington with the Hawkins
2. Seeing the kids I love at school!
3. Forgotten Carols concert
4. Festival of Trees in South Jordan
5. The Christmas season!!
6. Seeing family again over Christmas break

No comments: