Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wilmington, North Carolina

We spent some time walking along the coast. I loved seeing all of the palm trees in Wilmington. I loved seeing the water, the waves, and the shops. As we were walking along, Sawyer got the attention of a friendly dog. This dog apparently was lost for a week or two in Wilmington and when found was near starvation and NOT friendly any longer to almost everyone. But Sawyer seemed to have the magic touch with him.
I saw this vase inside a small shop. I had to take a picture of it. I love the citrus fruit idea with brightly colored flowers idea. Maybe I'll use it when I get married one day!
This restaurant is called The Oceanic. As you can see, our table was on a dock on the beach. It was a special night to experience that. There were MANY choices for all kinds of seafood and fish. What a night! This is my mom and I. She's probably my best friend and we sure had a great trip together.
Sawyer enjoying the water.

I LOVE this boy.

1 comment:

Kindt Family said...

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Lisa updated her blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did get a LOT of great pics that i'll have to save to my computer & print! I love the ones of Sawyer soaking wet in the ocean.