Sunday, August 10, 2008

SURVEY

My sister Kelsey tagged me to take this survey. Here it goes!

10 years ago: I was 15 years old. This was a summer when I was mowing lawns and baby-sitting in my neighborhood to pay for EFY, which was in DeKalb, IL . 

5 years ago: I was working as a hostess at Fratello's in Oshkosh, WI. I was actually engaged that summer!!! Wow, that was a roller-coaster. 

5 months ago: Let me see... March 2008. I was having lots of IEPs at Grovecrest Elementary and looking forward to the end of the school year. Oh I was doing LOTS of work preparing for my thesis defense. 

5 things on my to do list: 

1. Sign a fall/winter contract.
2. Purchase butter/margarine. 
3. Find out list of tenants on second floor of complex
4. Gather and unpack boxes in storage. 
5. Exercise!

5 snacks:

1. Dreyer's creamy coconut all fruit popsicles
2. Peaches
3. Chocolate
4. A slice or two of medium to sharp cheddar cheese
5. Goldfish crackers

5 Billionaire Things:

1. Vacation homes on every continent..bring my family each place yearly.
2. Pay for all my siblings homes and schooling.
3. Own a theme park
4. Give lots to charity
5. Grow lots of flowers and give them away

5 places I have lived:

1. Santa Clara, California
2. Oshkosh, Wisconsin
3. Provo, UT
I can't list any more!

5 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1. I have recently begun a new phase in my life...dejunking everything!
2. In eighth grade I was German and Industrial Technology student of the year.
3. I have only applied to one undergraduate school and one graduate school.
4. I want to name my first son Quincy.
5. When I was little, one of my kidneys was 1/4 the size of the other. I guess it caused some problems.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your number 2 on things you may not know about me, sounds like it was one weird specific award. Also I didn't know about number 5! You surprised me!

Kindt Family said...

Cool! I like reading these a lot. Interesting about your kidneys... And I like your billionaire thing of growing tons of flowers. That's awesome.