Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Here is my disclaimer. Lots of these pictures are NOT in order. Just use your imagination. So above is The Oceanic, a restaurant on the beach We ate outside here and it was lovely. After dinner it got a bit cloudy, which makes the picture not as pleasing, but at least you get a feel of what it was like.
First night in Wilmington. Again it was a bit cloudy, but I am totally riding the wave! It took me looots of practice to do this with a boogy board. Thanks Joe and Carrie for sharing:)
The waves right off the beach in Wilmington. We got to play in these all day on a day of our trip. I wish I had a picture of the many palm trees in that city, along with more of the tourist attractions and people. This area is very different from what we're used to, which made it such a neat experience.

No comments: