Friday, December 19, 2008

There is no place like home

Tomorrow I am going home for Christmas. It has been something I have been waiting for since...last year. I leave at 1:30 pm in Salt Lake and arrive at 7:35 pm in Green Bay, Wisconsin. And no, I am not excited. It'll be nice to give everyone a hug, check out the changes mom has made to the house and see all the decorations, then climb into bed between my mom and dad for a few minutes to tease them (I've done it for years), then maybe turn on the gas fireplace and gaze at the Christmas tree with Ruth Ann and Peter for a few minutes and chat (that's if they find that as fun as I do:) I have to admit I am a softy for thecheesy stuff in life, and Christmas is a perfect time for lots of cheese.

Here are some pictures from ONE YEAR AGO. Time has passed quickly!






No comments: