Monday, September 22, 2008

Yearbook Yourself...THANKS KELSEY!

So Kelsey, my sister, introduced me to this website. www.yearbookyourself.com. You are able to paste your face into different hairdews from 1950 to about 2000.




Do we not all see our grandmothers in the above photo?
I think this one makes me look like my mother, even though she came a bit later than the above photo. I think the flip look came back for a while a few years ago. I even used a curling iron + hairspray to make the perfect curl similar to this. "I tie my shirt in a knot, I love stretch pants that connect under my feet with a loop, I love the 'slap wrist bands,' and let me not forget the HAIRSPRAY!!!"

I love to have as much volume as possible. I need GEL and a HUGE ROUNDBRUSH!!!


Go to the website and have fun. www.yearbookyourself.com.

No comments: