Monday, April 21, 2008

Friends

These are my roomates Jenni, Shelley, and Katie. Katie is getting married soon and we gave her a cookbook. It is called The America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook. It teaches you a lot about cooking, and has lots of pictures. Love it. My roommates have been wonderful and so good to me. I will miss them!

Janae (Nate's fiance, Nate, John, Crystal, Alan, Lisa, and baby Macey, Jenni, me, and Scott. Yesterday we had these old friends from a past ward over at our apartment. Things have changed quite a bit! We had dessert, reminisced, and enjoyed catching up. Most of us are graduating and moving on at this time, so it probably was one of the last times we'll get together in such a big group.


A couple of weeks ago our stake put on a Hinckley 5K Run/Walk to raise money for the Perpetual Education Fund. This is after the race. Scott was so kind and stayed at my pace the entire race!

4 comments:

Kindt Family said...

Yay, this makes me happy! So glad you started this.

Brooke said...

Annalisa!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOO glad you have a blog. What a happy thought! You'll have to check ours out when you get a sec bandbuchanan.blogspot.com!
See you in a couple weeks at graduation! I can't wait!

Katie Barker said...

LISA!
What a wonderful idea (to start a blog)! It looks adorable (as do you and Scott), and I'm excited because it will make it so much easier to keep in touch when I move to CA. You're awesome.

Meghan said...

Lisa...LOVE the blog. Thanks for starting one. And...can you send me an email sometime and fill me in on SCOTT??????? Thanks...